Energy management systems (ISO 50001)
Improving energy efficiency, tackling climate change and conserving resources are issues with high priority in our generation. ISO 50001 supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently, through the development of an energy management system (EnMS) and finally to save real money.
ISO 50001 is based on the management system model of continual improvement. This mechanism is well proven for other well-known standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001. This makes it easier for organizations to integrate energy management into their overall efforts to improve quality and environmental management.
Closely with the customers, we develop a framework to:
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
- Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
- Continually improve energy management through monitoring systems
- Optimize internal procedures on operation level of the customers to save energy